September 29, 2018
The Grinduro fame continues to grow each year. Named Event of the Year by the Design & Innovation Awards team for 2016, and ‘your new favorite bike race’ by Outside Magazine. 62 miles of pavement, gravel, and singletrack with plenty of climbing and twisty descents. Most of the ride is casual, there are four timed sections that are designed to cater to specific strengths. Grinduro racers and spectators are treated to three days of camping, live music (including a late-night DJ), beer, awesome food, and campfires.
- 898 registered riders (2017). Grinduro sells out almost instantaneously.
- The Grinduro pop-up shop featuring custom bike manufacturers and artists and draws endless foot traffic.
- Custom Grinduro shoes, clothing and other merchandise products have built the Grinduro brand internationally.
- The fun-filled, comradic spirit of Grinduro has lead some to say, “The Grinduro format might just save bike racing.”
- Grinduro is our most photographed race, there are multiple sponsorship opportunities available for onsite branding and presence.